It’s really simple to order your Love Nature creation! Just follow these 5 simple steps!
1. Browse our designs and select the item you’d like to order.
You will find lots of examples of different designs on our product pages – these are orders we have made for other customers. But remember that we can customise your item exactly as you wish, or even dream up a new item just for you! We love working on customised items and commissions, so just let us know if you’d like something a bit different.
2. Contact us to place your order:
You can order any of our items, including personalised designs, in any of the following ways:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Text/Call: 07813 117270 or 07813 150120
Complete the Contact Us form
Please include as much detail as possible when placing your order, including:
- The item you wish to order
- Any personalised details, including colours, embellishments, wording etc. Find out more about personalising your design. If you would like our advice on how best to personalise your piece, just let us know and we’ll contact you back with some suggestions.
- Your full contact details, including name, address, contact telephone number, contact email.
- The date by which you require your design (our standard timescales from order to completion are 10 days).
- Whether you would like to collect your order or would like to arrange direct delivery or delivery by post (don’t forget that we can also post directly to the recipient if your item is a gift!) See Collection / Direct Delivery / Delivery by Post below for more information.
3. We will confirm your order within 24 hours. If we need any further information, for example, for personalised pieces, we will iron out the details when we confirm your order.
4. Sit back and relax – we’ll be busy working on your Love Nature creation!
If you have ordered a customised piece, we’ll send you a proof to approve once we have laid out your design, so look out for this! Once you have given us the go-ahead we’ll finalise your design and gift wrap it in our signature style – think brown paper packages tied up with string!
5. Once your Love Nature creation is completed, we’ll contact you to arrange collection/ direct delivery or postage.
It’s as simple as that!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please see below for more information about our ordering process…
We will aim to get your order completed within 10 days, however, during busy times such as Christmas, we may need a little longer to complete your design. We will advise you of expected completion times when we acknowledge your order. However, if you need your design sooner than 10 days, please just let us know and we’ll try our very best to make it for you!
You can pay for your Love Nature design in several ways:
- Cash or cheque on collection/delivery. Cheques should be made payable to ‘James Cecil’
- PayPal – Let us know if you’d like to pay by PayPal and we will send you an invoice for your item(s) plus any postage costs. Our PayPal account is email@example.com . PayPal Payments will need to be cleared before collection/direct delivery / postage.
- Bank transfer -Just let us know if you’d like to make a bank transfer and we’ll give you our account details.
All of our designs will be beautifully packaged in our own distinctive style – think ‘brown paper packages tied up with string’! A gorgeous gift for friends, family, or yourself! For an extra £1 per item we can even add a beautiful handwritten gift tag with your own message!
Collection / Direct Delivery / Delivery by Post
We can arrange for your order to be collected in person, delivered directly to you or posted to you or the recipient. See below for more information.
You are welcome to collect your order from us in person. We are based in Nelson, Caerphilly, South Wales, UK. Just contact us to arrange a time to collect.
We offer FREE delivery within Caerphilly County Borough.
If you would like us to deliver to you, we can arrange this once your design is ready.
By Post (UK mainland only)
If you would prefer, we can post out your item to you, or can even post directly to someone else if your item is a gift! (Please note that some of our more fragile items, such as our Driftwood Trees, are not suitable for posting so would need to be collected in person or delivered by us).
All posted creations will be carefully packaged and sent securely via Royal Mail Second Class Signed For service. Delivery costs are from £3.25 for smaller packages, with a maximum delivery charge of £4.95 per item. We will combine postage costs for multiple items wherever we can to keep delivery as low as possible! We will advise you of delivery costs when you place your order and will post items on completion and once item/delivery costs have been paid in full.